As a business psychologist & coach for personal development, I am here to help leaders navigate the changing business environment. My approach is holistic, taking into account all areas of life, including body, emotions, thoughts. Mindfulness, self-awareness, introspection, and personal development are essential aspects of my coaching philosophy.
who is Anna Gundelwein Silva
I am motivated to bring you to your next level
I support healthy leaders, managers and people with high levels of responsibility and stress who want to do something for their mental health, through emotional intelligence and mindfulness to promote agile working and establish a culture that promotes knowledge sharing and innovation. With many years of leadership experience at an innovative and emerging log-tech company, I am an expert in agile transformation and digital working. As a business psychologist & coach for personal development with a foundation in both psychology and business, I bring a unique blend of insights to the table. My deep understanding of human behavior and organizational dynamics ensures that your leadership training is grounded in both theory and practicality. It is important to me to support you as a client holistically, which means that the body, emotions, thoughts and all the surrounding areas of life are taken into account. I believe that true transformation goes beyond traditional methods. That’s why we seamlessly integrate elements of yoga and breath work into our work. Issues can cross over from the professional to the private sphere and vice versa, all this is part of our joint work and is considered within the framework of the process. As a passionate globetrotter I work with clients globally and across all sectors that respect people and planet.
Languages: German, English, Portuguese & Spanish.
Experience & Expertise
If you're looking for a coach who can help you navigate the challenges of modern leadership, look no further.
why are people coming to me
People and organizations are coming to me, when…
- they want to learn effective methods for the reduction of acute stress reactions, to strengthen their health, relaxation and self-regulation skills through preventive measures.
- they want to change or develop behaviors, dealing with a conflict,
procrastination, insecurity and fears.
- they want to better understand and control recurring behavior patterns and (life)crises.
- they are looking for a holistic approach that will help you reach your goals mentally and physically.
- they want to change the way they deal with specific professional demands, reduce overload, excessive demands and stress at work.
- they want to develop their own leadership personality.
- they want to reorientate professional goals.
We create a space for your needs
and your mental health
- Digital Leadership
(leading via distance, for
example, in home office)
- Supporting emotional intelligence, self-motivation and
emotional self-regulation in leadership and as an individual
- Development of self-reliance, assuming responsibility, and the right amount of delegating
- Individual leadership,
supported by acknowledging
individual motives and personal
- Support through Stressmanagement Workshops & Retreats
- Embodied movements – Hatha yoga: Promoting relaxation and recovery
- Support with conducting development meetings
- Supporting personal
development, emotional intelligence
- Mental health & burnout
prevention through conscious
mindfulness at work and in
- Recognising conflicts and
- Professional and private
reorientation / development
planning (reflecting on the
career path and establishing
My coaching approach
My top priority is helping clients to leverage their full potential
My approach is designed to provide a secure and systematic environment for clients to develop their core emotional intelligence competencies, with a focus on recognizing, naming, and processing their emotions and effect mechanisms.
Drawing on my experience with the following methods:
- Hakomi Psychotherapy
- IFS (Internal Family Systems) therapy,
- Reflexive Systemic Counseling
- Systemic Constellation
- Palliative-regenerative stress management / Stress and resource management / Cognitive stress management
- Embodied movements – Hatha & Yin yoga: Promoting relaxation and recovery
My professional background:
- Certified Business Coach – Psychology of change & Personal Development. (Certified by Dietz Coaching: Coaching training certified by DBVC and IOBC)
- Business Psychologist and Consultant M.Sc.
- B.Sc. Business Psychology & Business Administration
- Certified Stressmanagement Trainer
- Specialized in Burnout prevention and psychosocial health promotion
- Certified Yoga Teacher in Hatha Yoga, at Yoga Sadhana in Rishikesh India
- +10 years of overall experience and proven track record as a Leader in building, scaling and managing leaders, teams as well as coaching strong performing individual
I work to help clients gain greater control over their personal mental health.
Get to know me in a free 30-minute call
During a 30 minute introductory conversation we get to know eachother. I’m looking forward to meeting you !